We all have been stuck in an endless loop of buying or not buying chocolates for ourselves or our significant other on the Valentine’s Day. While some want to stay away from gluten to stick to a healthy diet, others just simply can’t have gluten at all. What should one do in such case? Don’t worry as here we have got you a list of all the gluten free snacks which you can munch on this love season.
- If you are craving a cake then grab granola and mix it with creamy peanut butter and dark chocolate and take this wholesomeness to other level. This snack is not only delicious and the perfect blend of creamy and crunchy, but it is also rich in protein.
- Grab a box of gluten free chocolate cake and bake it. We know it tastes boring without any topping but mix it with raspberry jam to create some yummy and delicious looking cake pops.
- Let us make the Valentine’s Day cake easier and healthier for you. Bake a minimal peanut butter cake mixed with almond and gluten free flour to share with your loved one. Sticking to a gluten free diet even on such a special occasion has never been easier.
- Try to trick your brain with dates. This is the healthiest alternative that one can ever ask for. Either mix this fruit in cake or cookies as a substitute of chocolate or simply have it alone, its rich and creamy texture with the sweetest taste is going to make things a hundred times better for you.
- If you are a fan of baked snacks then sweet potatoes should be your way to go. Don’t do much, just simply bake the potatoes for 15 minutes – or until cooked – and toss some walnuts and maple syrup in. Enjoy the deliciousness.
- Apple crisps are some other worldly snacks which you need to try because once you do, you won’t be able to stop. Mix healthy fruit with whole grains and savour the crisps and crumbles if you haven’t gotten started with it yet.
- We know one of the worst parts of being on a gluten free diet is that you have to bake your own bread but this is something very essential which you mustn’t skip even on Valentine’s day.